[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Public Health Society 1st General Meeting

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Sep 13 11:26:34 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of Public Health Society:

Hello, Bobcats!

We hope you all had a great week! Public Health Society would like to welcome everyone back for the Fall 2022 semester. We are excited to announce that our first general body meeting is this Thursday, September 15th, from 6-7pm. In this meeting we will be introducing the E-board, getting to know each other, and going over what we have planned for this semester! Our first meeting will be in-person in Glacier 145, so please make sure to follow the indoor mask policy to keep yourself and everyone else around you safe. In addition, we have also opened up a treasurer officer position, so if you are interested, please make sure to apply by September 29th at 8pm (Link: https://forms.gle/g76KkMqtBuXSJPJY9). We are so excited to see you!

This semester, we are offering a hybrid option for all meetings. Feel free to join us either in-person or on Zoom!

General Body Meeting Zoom Info

Meeting ID: 82121863007

Password: phs22 (no caps)

For any updates, announcements, and opportunities, please follow us on all social media accounts!

Social Media Handles and Links:

  *   Instagram: - phs_ucm  - Link: https://www.instagram.com/phs_ucm/
  *   GroupMe: https://web.groupme.com/join_group/53722543/bsv2Tsvu
  *    LinkedIn:linkedin.com/in/public-health-society-07ab8224a<https://www.linkedin.com/in/public-health-society-07ab8224a>

Inspirational Quote of the week: "Everything is going to be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end"- John Lennon

[cid:image001.png at 01D8C763.AC1DE640]
[cid:1e5a0527-0ae1-4e3a-ad6c-ce91d3bb68fc]