[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Central Valley Pre-Health Outreach

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Sep 9 13:10:56 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of Global and Underserved Medicine Club at Touro University California:

Hello,

I am a second-year Osteopathic medical student at Touro University California. As a member of the Global and Underserved Medicine Club here on campus, I wanted to reach out to UC Merced in hopes of getting in contact with pre-health advisors/clubs/students. One of our goals is to provide outreach and mentorship to underserved communities while tackling the physician shortage. We are interested in hosting a Pre-Health Conference for students enrolled at community colleges and universities in the Central Valley in October of this year and wanted to ask if this is something that the students of UCM would be interested in. I attached our tentative flyer for the event below. If interested, please submit interest form linked in the flyer.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Quetzal Moreno, M.S.
D.O. Candidate, Class of 2025 | TUCOM

President | Latino Medical Student Association

IT Coordinator | Student Run Free Clinic

Treasurer | Global & Underserved Medicine Club

(916)747-0936