[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] AMSA Upcoming Events

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Thu Sep 8 15:38:09 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of the American Medical Student Association (AMSA):

Hi Everyone,

<http://www.amsaucmerced.com/>

I hope you all have been trying to stay cool in this hot weather. I wanted to announce that we will be having our next general body meeting next Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 7:30 PM in COB2 110.

<http://www.amsaucmerced.com/>

It is entirely okay if you are not able to attend for the entire duration of our meeting, but I would highly encourage you to come and check it out.

<http://www.amsaucmerced.com/>

Study Hours:

Next week, we are hosting study hours on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 in Granite Pass (GP) 162 from 8AM - 1PM and 3PM - 6PM.

<http://www.amsaucmerced.com/>

This gives you an opportunity to come ask us questions or to get to know us better.

<http://www.amsaucmerced.com/>

________________________________

<http://www.amsaucmerced.com/>

AMSA Fundraiser

We wanted to mention that we will be having a fundraiser happening this Friday, September 9, 2022 at EmTea from 11 AM - 11 PM. Please mention our organization (AMSA) when you order a yummy drink. We appreciate all the support!

<http://www.amsaucmerced.com/>

________________________________

<http://www.amsaucmerced.com/>

Social Media / Website

Instagram: amsa.ucmerced

Facebook: AMSA at UCM

Discord: https://discord.gg/WuRHy2kN

Website: http://www.amsaucmerced.com/

<http://www.amsaucmerced.com/>

If you have any questions regarding AMSA, please feel free to reach out to us on our social media or email me at amsaucm.vpm at gmail.com<mailto:amsaucm.vpm at gmail.com>.

<http://www.amsaucmerced.com/>

We look forward to seeing you Wednesday!

Best Regards,

Kalie Vang

Vice President of Membership, American Medical Student Association

University of California, Merced

amsaucm.vpm at gmail.com<mailto:amsaucm.vpm at gmail.com>

amsaucmerced.com
<http://www.amsaucmerced.com/>