[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF LCOE Aspiring Physicians Program

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Oct 31 15:34:08 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of UCSF LCOE offers the Aspiring Physicians Program:

The UCSF LCOE offers the Aspiring Physicians Program (APP), which is a premedical career and support program for students who identify as Hispanic/Latinx at Fresno State, UC Merced, and SFSU. The program is comprised of an intensive summer program and an academic year of mentoring and advising. Students must meet program requirements, apply, and be selected for the program, which provides a summer stipend of $3000. Our 2023 summer program will be held hybrid with some sessions being in-person at UCSF Fresno.

Attached you will find the flyer for our upcoming APP info session. For more information about the program, feel free to visit our LCOE website<https://latinx.ucsf.edu/lcoe-app-fresno-stateuc-merced>.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the program.

Thank you for considering!

In appreciation,
Yoselin G Castillo
Yoselin G Castillo, BA
Research Analyst
Latinx Center of Excellence
UCSF Division of General Internal Medicine

Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center
1001 Potrero Avenue, Bldg 10, Rm 1320B, UCSF Box 1364, San Francisco, CA 94143
Email: Yoselin.Castillo at ucsf.edu<mailto:Yoselin.Castillo at ucsf.edu>  I  Website: Latinx.ucsf.edu<https://latinx.ucsf.edu/>  I  Twitter: @UCSF_LCOE<https://twitter.com/ucsf_lcoe>