[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Mount Saint Mary's EDJ Doctor of Physical Therapy Information Session

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Oct 11 14:24:37 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of Mount Saint Mary's EDJ Doctor of Physical Therapy:

Good Morning,

My name is James Yeh, a 3rd-year physical therapist student within the Mount Saint Mary's University Doctor of Physical Therapy program. I am a part of the student outreach sub-committee for our student-led Diversity, Equity, and Justice committee and am proposing an opportunity for my group to host a presentation where we expose students to the field of physical therapy. The goal of this presentation is in line with our student-led DEI initiative which is to diversify the profession of physical therapy by reaching out to those who are less likely to have had previous exposure to physical therapy as a career choice. The event will be held on Saturday, October 15th at 10a - 12 noon

Students can RSVP for our event using this link:

https://forms.gle/Y8bcEroa24NqRn3i8

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any additional questions!

Best Regards,
James

James Yeh, SPT
Pronouns - he/him/his
CASSIG President 2022-2023
Mount Saint Mary's University, Los Angeles
E: jameyeh at msmu.edu<mailto:jameyeh at msmu.edu>
P: (626) 532-3355