[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] 2023 UC Davis Health Prep Medico Program

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Thu Nov 3 10:30:59 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of Prep Médico program from UC Davis School of Medicine

Prep Médico is a transformative summer internship opportunity to first- and second-year college students! Students accepted into Prep Médico will receive academic guidance and mentorship from healthcare professionals at the UC Davis Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente. In addition, students will have many opportunities to engage with doctors and healthcare professionals to learn about their journey into their fields and scope of practice. Applications for the 2023 Cohort will be made available on our website December 1, 2022 to March 1, 2023.

We encourage you to share this great opportunity with your students and connect with us to schedule a virtual presentation for more information.

For more information about Prep Médico visit our website at: bit.ly/prepmedico<https://health.ucdavis.edu/diversity-inclusion/prep_medico/Prep_Medico.html>

We are also available on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PrepMedico/> and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/prepmedico/>:  @prepmedico

Feel free to reach out with any questions to hs-prepmedico at ucdavis.edu<mailto:hs-prepmedico at ucdavis.edu>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8EF6F.5A6BEB60]

Lia Lopez

Prep Médico Program Coordinator

Pronouns: She, Her/Hers, Ella

Office of Health Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion<https://health.ucdavis.edu/diversity-inclusion/> (within ODEI<https://diversity.ucdavis.edu/>)

University of California, Davis Health

2450 48th Street, Suite 1820A

Sacramento, CA 95817
916-734-2743 office | lialopez at ucdavis.edu<mailto:lialopez at ucdavis.edu>

bit.ly/prepmedico<http://bit.ly/prepmedico> | https://linktr.ee/ucdh_ohedi
Check out our blog<https://health.ucdavis.edu/blog/equity-diversity-inclusion/>!
[cid:4ab0a76e-454e-4372-aa2d-df694862832c]

“Our goal is to create a beloved community and this will require a qualitative change in our souls as well as a quantitative change in our lives.”

― Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This e-mail communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy/delete all copies of this message.