[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Social Mixer hosted by Comunidad in Health Equity 3/14/22

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Mar 14 09:12:43 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of Comunidad in Health Equity:

The Biological Sciences Club, Hermanos Unidos, and Public Health Society, Comunidad in Health Equity will be having a Loteria Night for any students that want to join us! Our goal is to provide this opportunity to the fellow Bobcat community as a way to share a fun and memorable environment. We will also be having the event through zoom for those students who cannot make it!  Please see attached flyer for more information.

Comunidad in Health Equity focuses on Public Health specifically, we work towards providing internship & volunteering opportunities, workshops, and guest speakers among other things!

For more information, contact che.ucm at gmail.com<mailto:che.ucm at gmail.com>.