[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF School of Medicine Post Baccalaureate Program for 2022 - 2023

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Jan 28 08:30:16 PST 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of UCSF School of Medicine Post Bac Program:

We at the UCSF School of Medicine are very excited to announce our Post Baccalaureate program for the 2022-2023 year.

The Post Baccalaureate Program is designed for Californians who have completed their undergraduate degrees but have continued interest in pursuing an application to medical school.  We are seeking individuals from disadvantaged or underserved backgrounds who have unsuccessfully applied to medical school and those who have not yet applied to medical school. The program includes intensive MCAT preparation, application and interview preparation, skills workshops, healthcare seminars, and a science curriculum. Personal attention is given to each participant throughout the medical school application process.

In addition, we are including a flyer announcing the upcoming Admissions Workshop, which will be held on Saturday, March 12, 2022.

If you have further questions about any of these programs, call (415) 514-2277 or email SOMOutreach at UCSF.edu<mailto:SOMOutreach at UCSF.edu>. Please visit our website for more information at https://meded.ucsf.edu/post-baccalaureate-program.

Sincerely,

Valerie L. Margol, M.A.
Associate Director

UCSF School of Medicine
Office of Post Baccalaureate & Outreach Programs
Office of Medical Education
Office Hours: Mon-Thurs 7 am - 4 pm
University of California, San Francisco
1855 Folsom St. Suite 305 | Box 0409| San Francisco CA 94143
SOMOutreach at ucsf.edu<mailto:SOMOutreach at ucsf.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D813A1.4DBF8890]