[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Test Preparation Scholarship Application 2022

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Jan 24 10:16:13 PST 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of Proton.Guru:
I am a faculty member in the Department of Chemistry at Clemson University working on a personal effort to improve access to higher education.
Test preparation programs can cost thousands of dollars and provide a decided advantage to those who can afford them.
The program I work with currently has over 200 full scholarships for high quality MCAT, PCAT and PA-CAT preparation programs prepared by myself and other faculty from around the country. A list of last year's winners is found here<https://www.proton.guru/scholars>.
We are especially trying to get scholarships to students from groups underrepresented in health professions and to first-generation college students to give them an equal opportunity for improved entry to health professions.
Current applications are due February 10. Program details and the scholarship application for students can be found at this link<https://www.proton.guru/scholarships>.
The application is a simple form and should take <15 minutes to complete.
You can evaluate my MCAT Organic Chemistry course<https://pgsolutions.thinkific.com/courses/mcat-organic-chemistry> to see whether you find it to be a quality program for your students. The other courses are designed similarly. Anyone can ’enroll’ for free to access all content in this course.
Cheers,
Rhett Smith

--
Rhett C. Smith, Ph.D.