[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] JOIN US: UCI PharmD Application & Admissions Information Session and featuring Faculty Spotlight, Dr. Shawn Griffin, January 11th 2022, from 12:30PM to 1:30PM PST

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Jan 4 16:21:02 PST 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of the UCI PharmD Program:

We are hosting an application and admissions information session with prospective pharmacy students next Tuesday, January 11th. Feel free to reach out to our office if you have any questions about our program. Thank you!

UCI PharmD Application & Admissions Information Session and featuring Faculty Spotlight, Dr. Shawn Griffin, January 11th 2022, from 12:30PM to 1:30PM PST

Join us for an information session to learn more about our PharmD program and the application and admissions process.  Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from our Associate Dean of Student Affairs, Dr. Megan Nguyen, Student Affairs staff,  as well as meet an amazing, spotlighted faculty.

Registration Link: https://forms.gle/ogSbbi5Xiagru9kQ7

[cid:image001.png at 01D80187.0FCD86D0]

Registered attendees will receive the Zoom access email one business day prior to the event.

Sincerely

Hetty Ha

PharmD Student Affairs Office
UC Irvine | Susan & Henry Samueli College of Health Sciences
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
http://pharmsci.uci.edu/pharm-d