[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Health/pre-health students to play residents in educational event

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Feb 15 10:41:12 PST 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of UCSF Fresno Family Medicine Residency:

I am Iris Price with the UCSF Fresno Family Medicine Residency program downtown. I am writing because we are holding a teaching exercise on Thursday, March 24th, 2022. I am looking for 3 actors to play the roles of doctors who are having a behavioral problem and will be counseled by our residents. We prefer pre-health or health students because they understand the medical terms, but we are open to others who might be interested.

No acting experience is necessary. The person will need to be available 12:30 - 4 p.m. on Thursday, March 24th, and then participate in two training sessions over zoom that are scheduled to fit the person's availability. Pay is $25/hour (no benefits) for both the training and the event day.

This is a great opportunity for your students to learn about the demands of working in health care from a physician's perspective. Please have them contact me at 559-499-6457 or iris.price at ucsf.edu<mailto:iris.price at ucsf.edu>.

Regards,

Iris Price, MA  (she, her, hers)

Adjunct Assistant Professor, Research Associate, Grants Manager

UCSF Fresno, Family & Community Medicine

155 N. Fresno Street, Suite 326

Fresno, CA 93701-2302

Phone: (559) 499-6457

Fax: (559) 499-6451