[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] FW: SNDA 15th Annual Virtual Impressions Dental Conference Invitation

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Thu Feb 10 08:09:36 PST 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of the Student National Dental Association (SNDA) at University of California at San Francisco (UCSF):

The Student National Dental Association (SNDA) at University of California at San Francisco (UCSF) would like to invite you to our 15th Annual Virtual Impressions Dental Conference on February 26th, 2022 from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST. The cost of attendance is only $10 and includes: dental admissions workshops, alumni/student panels, personal statement review, application review, mock interview workshop (optional), an entry into the SNDA Scholarship (see registration page for details), and so much more!

As a pre-dental student, I took advantage of this opportunity myself and gained plenty from this experience - especially the personal statement review & mock interview workshops! Attending also helped me realize what I wanted out of a dental school and why I ultimately chose UCSF.

If you're interested in taking up this opportunity as well, please use the following EventBrite link to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/15th-annual-impressions-conference-tickets-257595473997

If you have any questions about our SNDA Impressions Conference or even pre-dental mentorship, feel free to contact our Outreach team with any questions (ucsfsnda.outreach at gmail.com<mailto:ucsfsnda.outreach at gmail.com>). Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at the conference!

Regards,

Natalie Khalili
UCSF DDS Class of 2024