[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] RISE-UP-Summer 2023-Accepting Applications Now

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Dec 14 14:15:47 PST 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of RISE-UP Program: UC Davis MIND Institute<https://health.ucdavis.edu/mindinstitute/education/rise-up/index.html>:

The MIND Institute Maternal Child Health Careers/Research Initiative for Student Enhancement-Undergraduate Program (MCHC/RISE-UP) has been renewed for the next 5 years! This program is now ACCECPTING APPLICATIONS and encourages undergraduates (or those in their first year, postbaccalaureate at the start of the program) who are interested in public health, with an emphasis in neurodevelopment and mental health and equity to apply. Please refer to the attached flyer for additional details. Also, please find additional information about the RISE Program here: RISE-UP Program: UC Davis MIND Institute<https://health.ucdavis.edu/mindinstitute/education/rise-up/index.html> (*please note our website is currently being updated).

Applications must be submitted by January 31st!

Lia Lopez

Prep Médico Lead Program Coordinator

Pronouns: She, Her/Hers, Ella

Office of Health Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion<https://health.ucdavis.edu/diversity-inclusion/> (within ODEI<https://diversity.ucdavis.edu/>)

University of California, Davis Health

2450 48th Street, Suite 1820A

Sacramento, CA 95817
916-734-2743 office | lialopez at ucdavis.edu<mailto:lialopez at ucdavis.edu>

bit.ly/prepmedico<http://bit.ly/prepmedico> | https://linktr.ee/ucdh_ohedi
Check out our blog<https://health.ucdavis.edu/blog/equity-diversity-inclusion/>!
[cid:2df31b91-dee1-4cb9-b4a5-741b6676787d]

“Our goal is to create a beloved community and this will require a qualitative change in our souls as well as a quantitative change in our lives.”

― Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This e-mail communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential and privileged under state and federal privacy laws. If you received this e-mail in error, be aware that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy/delete all copies of this message.