[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] American Medical Student Association (AMSA) General Meeting

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Aug 26 15:29:32 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of American Medical Student Association (AMSA):

Hello AMSA Members,

We are happy to welcome you all back to campus and hope you are having a good first week so far! We are announcing that our first general body meeting will be held in-person in COB2 110 at 7:30 PM on Wednesday, August 31, 2022.

This meeting will include: introductions to our 2022-2023 E-Board, introducing AMSA at UCM, membership requirements, and important announcements to start off the semester.

It is entirely okay if you are not able to attend for the entire duration of our meeting, but I would highly encourage you to come and learn more about this organization and the opportunities that we can provide

If you have any questions regarding AMSA, please feel free to visit our website, amsaucmerced.com<http://amsaucmerced.com/> (website is currently undergoing changes and may be down), or email me at amsaucm.vpm at gmail.com<mailto:amsaucm.vpm at gmail.com>.

I look forward to seeing you at the upcoming meeting!

Best,

Kalie Vang
Vice President of Membership, American Medical Student Association
University of California, Merced