[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] LGBTQ in Medicine Conference 4/23

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Apr 19 10:12:03 PDT 2022

Message forwarded on behalf of MiMentor:

The nonprofit, MiMentor<https://www.mimentor.org/> is proud to be hosting the Together We Lead: LGBTQ in Medicine Conference on Saturday, April 23rd 9am-2:30pm PST. This virtual conference aims to address pertinent health issues related to the LGBTQ community. Tickets are available through Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/together-we-lead-lgbtq-in-medicine-conference-registration-280375359247>. We have attached a flyer that includes the event agenda. Please feel free to share widely with your networks and email us if you have any questions.

Thank you and we hope you can join us for this important event!

Best,
TWL LGBTQ Planning Committee