[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF School of Dentistry Information Session

Vanessa Ortega vortega4 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Oct 22 10:45:33 PDT 2021

Hello Bobcats!

I hope you are having a great Friday?

Interested in Dentistry? You can learn more about the UCSF School of Dentistry program on Monday, October 25, 2021 from 5-6pm. I have attached the flyer for more details and attached the Zoom link and sign in sheet below. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or email prehealth at ucmerced.edu<mailto:prehealth at ucmerced.edu>

We hope to see you soon!

Google sign in:
https://forms.gle/x8UHVBpYPXPjKYVr7

Zoom Link:
https://ucsf.zoom.us/j/95359772357?pwd=MTgyOG5Kc1B5WHROMlJoWEhMcENWQT09

Best regards,

[ucm_seal.png]

Vanessa Ortega| NS Student Support Services Assistant
University of California, Merced  |  School of Natural Sciences | SE1 270
Phone: 209.228.3469
Fax: 209.228.4060
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm