[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] PMC X MIMENTOR Pre-med Conference: Insights to Medicine

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Nov 19 09:37:53 PST 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of Pre-Med Central:

Pre-med Central X MiMentor Presents:  Insights to Medicine

UC Merced's Pre-med Central has collaborated with Mimentor to host a conference(online) on November 20, from 11:30- 4:40(PST) that will consist of 8+ medical students(most from UCSF) in addition to doctors and potentially a trauma surgeon for one of our workshops! There will be a panelist period during which you may ask questions and learn about the panelist's stories. This will be followed by a roundtable where attendees will be split into smaller rooms with panelists where you can network and connect on a more personal level. We are also hosting two workshops, (Free online CPR Course & Stop the Bleed Training) that you may choose from. You can find more details using this link or QR Code! Feel free to share with your colleagues and friends who may be interested! Tickets are limited! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/insights-to-medicine-tickets-213282352257[Image.jpeg]<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/insights-to-medicine-tickets-213282352257#>

[Image.jpeg]