[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] FW: JOIN US: UCI PharmD Application & Admissions Information Session and featuring Faculty Spotlight, Dr. Nana Entsuah- November 30, 2021, from 12:00PM to 1:00PM PST

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Thu Nov 18 14:54:11 PST 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of UCI PharmD:

We are hosting an application and admissions information session with prospective pharmacy students Tuesday, November 30th. Please kindly share the information below with your students.  Feel free to reach out to our office if you have any questions about our program. Thank you!

UCI PharmD Application & Admissions Information Session and featuring Faculty Spotlight, Dr. Nana Entsuah, November 30th 2021, from 12:00PM to 1:00PM PST
Join us for an information session to learn more about our PharmD program and the application and admissions process.  Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from our Associate Dean of Student Affairs, Dr. Megan Nguyen, Student Affairs staff,  as well as meet an amazing, spotlighted faculty.

Registration Link: https://forms.gle/ogSbbi5Xiagru9kQ7
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/HuOOnSpX7MMNHEjfovELhUDacBMXgIsASDzPwGvCCLzQa47UOrZ8IN0oecyQ2WkwO2l_3vi2B9I=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/ogSbbi5Xiagru9kQ7>
UCI PharmD Application & Admissions Information Session & Faculty Spotlight RSVP Form. Featuring spotlight faculty Dr. Nana Entsuah (November 30, 2021) from 12:00PM to 1:00PM, or Dr. Shawn Griffin (January 11, 2022) from 12:30PM to 1:30PM PST.<https://forms.gle/ogSbbi5Xiagru9kQ7>
Join us for an information session to learn more about our PharmD program and the application and admissions process. Many commonly asked questions will be covered in this session. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from our Associate Dean of Student Affairs, Dr. Megan Nguyen, Student Affairs staff, as well as meet an amazing spotlighted faculty. Prospective students are welcome to attend multiple sessions. The first half of the hour is an overview of our PharmD program, application, and admissions process. The information is duplicated at every session. The second half of the hour is uniquely different featuring different faculty. Registered attendees will receive the Zoom access email one business day prior to the event.
forms.gle

[cid:image002.png at 01D7DC8C.24471790]

Registered attendees will receive the Zoom access email one business day prior to the event.

Sincerely
Hetty Ha

PharmD Student Affairs Office
UC Irvine | Susan & Henry Samueli College of Health Sciences
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
http://pharmsci.uci.edu/pharm-d