[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] MiMentor- TWM: Personal Statement Workshop with Dr. Flores

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Nov 9 10:03:23 PST 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of MiMentor:

Looking to learn how to write or improve your Personal Statement? Please join us for an evening with Dr. Flores and get general tips on how to write your Personal Statement.

Through this event, students will be able to receive tips on how to write their personal statements for medical school applications. The attendees will be able to get general advice, as well as have the opportunity to ask questions about the personal statement. This event will be promoted to students who will be applying to medical school soon, but all students are encouraged to register because the information will apply to all students who plan on applying to medical school. This event will allow students to be exposed to a mentorship experience with our speaker, Dr. Flores, and hear further about his journey to medical school and how they can write their experiences well on their application.

Please only register for this event once, (i.e. only register for one ticket).

Who can attend? All pre-med students may be applying to medical school soon or in the near future.

Questions: Please email Yesenia Buenrostro Ramirez at ybuenrostroramirez at gmail.com<mailto:ybuenrostroramirez at gmail.com>

Register here: https://www.mimentor.org/events/together-we-mentor-personal-statement-workshop-with-dr-flores?instance_index=20211119T023000Z <https://www.mimentor.org/events/together-we-mentor-personal-statement-workshop-with-dr-flores?instance_index=20211119T023000Z>

[cid:image001.png at 01D7D551.06DB1F90]
[cid:image002.png at 01D7D551.06DB1F90][cid:image003.png at 01D7D551.06DB1F90]

Best,
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1-Vo-JNM0GPoxZYoLonc644r2WUIuC5Jj&revid=0B_AnU3z01qkKcWZ2UDZwaC9BMnI0UXlaS2hlSFUxN2JIRmtZPQ]

‌