[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] MiMentor Opportunity for Pre-Health Students

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Jun 15 08:11:51 PDT 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of MiMentor:

Hello,

My name is Myrka and I am the new Internal President for MiMentor's Central CA team. I am sharing a great opportunity for pre-health students to join MiMentor and help us in our mission in developing innovative mentoring opportunities for the next generation of healthcare leaders in the Central Valley. Thank you!

Best,

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1-Vo-JNM0GPoxZYoLonc644r2WUIuC5Jj&revid=0B_AnU3z01qkKcWZ2UDZwaC9BMnI0UXlaS2hlSFUxN2JIRmtZPQ]
MiMentor Ambassador Application 2021-2022
[cid:image001.png at 01D761BE.18238320]

Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the August 2021-June 2021 MiMentor Ambassador team. As an ambassador, you will help MiMentor lead our mission to develop innovative mentoring opportunities for the next generation of diverse health care leaders for the underserved. We warmly invite your application.

If you have any questions about this application, please contact us, mimentorexecutiveboard at gmail.com<mailto:mimentorexecutiveboard at gmail.com>.
Thank you once again for applying. We look forward to reviewing your application!

Sincerely,
MiMentor Board

APPLY NOW
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2NYM9VS>
What are my duties as a MiMentor Ambassador?

As a MiMentor Ambassador, you represent the organization, network, and region you are a part of in the MiMentor community. You must attend meetings (conference calls) organized by the regional VPs of Outreach and Recruitment to keep you informed of opportunities to get more involved throughout the year. Therefore, you are required to maintain close communication with the regional VPs of Outreach and Recruitment for the training of the MiMentor Ecosystem, for opportunities to represent MiMentor on tabling events/conferences, and to stay informed about MiMentor events.

Due June 30th, 2021 at 11:59pm.

APPLY NOW<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2NYM9VS>