[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Medical School Workshop

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Jul 6 08:20:09 PDT 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of Central Valley Scholars:

Greetings Pre-Health Advising - University of California, Merced,

I hope this email finds you well!

My name is Dominic Samaniego (he/him/his). I am one of the Events Coordinating Interns for Central Valley Scholars<http://centralvalleyscholars.org/>, an education equity non-profit based in the Central Valley.

I'm reaching out to share information about our upcoming Medical School Workshop happening Saturday, July 10th, from 2-3 pm. This workshop will give an overview of the process for applying to Medical School. It will cover various topics to make sure that prospective applicants feel prepared to embark on their pursuit of medical education.

Anyone can register by visiting Central Valley Scholar’s Workshop page here<https://www.centralvalleyscholars.org/workshops> and clicking on the Medical School Workshop icon, where they will be directed to the respective Eventbrite page. They can register and read more about the webinar as well as the host on the Eventbrite page.

Lastly, here is our lineup of Summer Workshops that may interest you or anyone you may know.

11:00-12:00pm: Law School Worksop

12:30-1:30pm: Graduate School Workshop

2:00-3:00pm: Medical School Workshop

3:30-4:30pm: PhD Program Workshop

All workshops will be taking place Saturday, July 10th, between  11:00, am and 4:30 pm.

Please visit Central Valley Scholar’s Workshop page here<https://www.centralvalleyscholars.org/workshops> and clicking on the workshop you are interested in, where you will be directed to its Eventbrite page to register and read more about the webinars.

If it's of interest, please share this information with your network at your earliest convenience! Attached below is a flyer with more details on all of our summer webinars. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Thank you for your time!

In Community,

Dominic Samaniego

--

[https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1Y0YKbEGJ69cWqRGQ9cCioyiAyvmrslsC&export=download]

Dominic Samaniego (He/Him/His)

 Events Intern I Central Valley Scholars

 710 Van Ness #141 Fresno, CA 93271

 (559) 313-3088 I Education For You,

 Education For Us, Education For All

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this transmission may be protected by privacy laws and confidential. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail.