[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] CORRECTION: CHSU-COM Virtual Pre-Med Pathway Boot Camp in March!

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Feb 22 09:19:33 PST 2021

Updated flyer with new deadline is attached.

[171002_Seal_YosemiteLakeBlue_small]
Erica Robbins, M.S.  |  Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Director of Student Services & Pre-Health Advisor
University of California, Merced  |  School of Natural Sciences
5200 N. Lake Rd. |  Merced, CA 95343  |  Science & Engineering 1 Room 270
NS Advising<http://ns-advising.ucmerced.edu/> |  Pre-Health Advising<prehealth.ucmerced.edu>  | EXCEL! Program<excel.ucmerced.edu> | STEM Resource Center<stemresourcecenter.ucmerced.edu>