[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF event with SASE UCM

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Feb 10 10:39:21 PST 2021

Message forwarded on bhealf of SASE UC Merced:

SASE UC Merced will be having a resume workshop with UCSF this Thursday, Feb. 11th from 11 am to 12 pm, where we will have a couple recruiters explain what they look for in a resume, tips to improve, as well as the opportunity for some personal feedback.  This opportunity might be useful for those students that may be applying to clinical researcher roles after graduation and are not sure what these positions look for in candidates and how to adjust their resume for such positions. I have attached the flyer with the email. Thank you.

Best,
[Download Brand Assets]
Muhammad Ahmed | (209) 818- 1266
Secretary
Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers (SASE)
Email: mahmed24 at ucmerced.edu<mailto:mahmed24 at ucmerced.edu>
University of California, Merced