[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] MiMentor Medical School Ready! (MSR) Series Application 2021

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Aug 10 11:50:09 PDT 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of MiMentor:

Hello,

I hope all is well.

My name is Alondra Saenz-Alvarez, and I will be serving as a Co-lead for the MiMentor Medical School Ready! (MSR) Series this upcoming year. The MSR Series is a year-long program focused on guiding and preparing first-generation pre-medical students through the medical school application process. The application is now live and the due date will be September 3, 2021, by 11:59 PM.

The platform will likely be virtual this year, and we encourage students applying to medical school in the Summer of 2022 to apply!

Below is the link:
MSR! Application 2021<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcYh-Gxt_-ZXZrvHvouAczPCB0z7_d25AgRkKgb5fjIn_K2A/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Thank you!

Best regards,

Alondra, on behalf of the entire MSR team

--
[photo]
Alondra Saenz-Alvarez

408)307-8781<tel:408)307-8781> | saenz.alondra at gmail.com<mailto:saenz.alondra at gmail.com>