[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] TWL: Paving The Way For Future Physician Leaders

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Apr 23 15:10:45 PDT 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of Together We Lead: Paving the Way for Future Physician Leaders:

Hello pre-health students,

Join us for an eventful day with inspiring speakers that will share their journey to becoming leaders in medicine.

This event will have three speakers that will share their journey in medicine to empower pre-health students to become leaders in their communities. Dr. Paloma Marin, a first-generation physician and first-year Emergency Medicine resident at UCSF Fresno, Dr. Talamantes who earned his medical degree from the David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), an MBA at Emory University, and Masters of Science in Health Policy and Management at the UCLA Fielding School of Public Health, and Guadalupe Perez “Junior" who is an incoming 3rd-year medical student at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA in the PRIME program.

Our Together We Lead (TWL): Paving The Way For Future Physician Leaders event will be held virtually through Zoom Tomorrow Saturday, April 24, 2021, from 9 AM-12 PM (PST).

All students are welcome!

Click here to RSVP<https://www.mimentor.org/posts/13551482?utm_source=manual> or use this link https://www.mimentor.org/posts/13551482?utm_source=manual <https://www.mimentor.org/posts/13551482?utm_source=manual>
Attached is the Event Registration Guide for your reference

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D73852.D347C9D0]

--
[photo]
Atziri Barboza