[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Hablando de el AMCAS con LMSA Virtual Conference

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Apr 6 14:51:06 PDT 2021

Message forwarded on behalf of UC Merced Alumni Cristhian Huerta Gutierrez:

Hello,

My name is Cristhian and I am a 1st year MD/PhD Student over at the Medical College of Wisconsin. I wanted to share an awesome opportunity that I am helping lead.

This year I am serving as the Undergraduate Mentoring Chair for the Latino Medical Student Association (LMSA) chapter here at MCW. I am hosting a virtual conference on Saturday, May 1, 2021 to speak about the AMCAS (medical school application system) process and how to best prepare a medical school application. The conference is mainly aimed for individuals who will be submitting their medical school application this summer and those of Hispanic/Latinx background, but everyone is welcomed to attend this virtual conference. I am reaching out to you all to see if you all could advertise this opportunity with your networks. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best,
Cristhian Gutierrez