[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Live from Your Living Room: Our Next Medical School Expo

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Sep 30 14:30:03 PDT 2020

Message forwarded on behalf of the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine:

With students from University of California, Merced in mind, our team at AACOM has tried to make exploring options for medical school as easy as sitting on their couch.
We ask that you please join us on October 13, 2020 from 12:00 PM-6:00 PM ET, for our virtual medical school expo! Registration is free, but required to attend, so please save your place today.
Register Today <https://www.careereco.com/Fair/EventDetails?fairId=94bc428e-ac45-475b-b87e-abf3016b1a90>
Here’s what we have in store:

  *   live presentations and opportunities to meet with medical school admissions representatives, faculty, and current students via online chat rooms
  *   detailed tips about applying to medical school, the interview process, and life as a medical student
  *   discuss your questions live with AACOM representatives, med school admissions teams, current residents, and more
  *   get to know the programs and decide which medical school is right for you

Zero travel required to participate (unless you count the walk to your computer).
Thank you for sharing. And please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
All the best,
Erin
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D69736.2EA67F60]
[cid:image004.png at 01D69736.2EA67F60]
   ​

Erin Helbling, MEd

,

Associate Director, Recruitment and Outreach

she, her, hers

American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine

7700 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 250 | Bethesda, MD 20814

301-276-8954<tel:301-276-8954>

aacom.org<https://www.aacom.org/>

choosedo.org

NoSignature