[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UC Merced’s Global Medical Training Club

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Sep 23 08:40:41 PDT 2020

Message forwarded on behalf of GMT:

Greetings!

The Global Medical Training at UC Merced would like to invite you to join our club! Global Medical Training is a non-profit organization with chapters at variety of universities throughout the nation. We travel to different countries in Central America to help rural communities. Our aim is to provide free healthcare services to underserved communities such as Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, and the Dominican Republic. We are open to all students whether or not students would like to join the trip or not. Our organization's purpose at UC Merced is to educate students about pre-health topics such as common diseases, medications, and treatments.

Come and join us on our third general body meeting on September 29th at 8 PM. We will have a guest speaker joining us from St. George’s University, School of Medicine. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at gmt at ucmerced.edu<mailto:gmt at ucmerced.edu>. Or, you can visit or social media accounts on Instagram @gmtucm and Facebook @officialgmtucm.  Thank you and we hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Michelle Hernandez
Marketing Chair, Global Medical Training
University of California, Merced

[Image.jpeg]