[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Online Pre-Health Shadowing Opportunities

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Sep 21 08:35:20 PDT 2020

Message forwarded on behalf of Pre-Health Shadowing:

Looking for shadowing hours? Having a hard time finding opportunities during the COVID pandemic? Join Pre-Health Shadowing!

Pre-Health Shadowing is a new student-led program focused on making shadowing opportunities readily accessible to pre-health students via an online platform. Join us as we meet with health professionals from various domains and specialties to get an inside look at their education and career paths.

Get shadowing hours required for Medical, Nursing, Dental, Pharmaceutical, PA, PT, and other health programs!

This is free for anyone to join!

Sign up using the QR code to join our Email list! Please spread the word!

Add us on social media to get updates
instagram: @prehealthshadowing
facebook: @prehealthshadowing
youtube: @prehealthshadowing
twitter: @prehealthshadow
snapchat: @prehealthshadow

[photograph]

Raphael Ronase
Co-Founder
info at prehealthshadowing.com<mailto:info at prehealthshadowing.com>
Pre-Med Cognitive Science Student
University of California, Merced
Pre-Health Shadowing
www.prehealthshadowing.com<http://www.prehealthshadowing.com/>
[facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/prehealthshadowing> [twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/prehealthshadow>  [youtube icon] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxhWsSZmFF9MmaNhv3HtIA>  [instagram icon] <https://www.instagram.com/prehealthshadowing/>