[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Pre-Dental Club

UCM Prehealth prehealth at ucmerced.edu
Fri Feb 28 13:12:58 PST 2020

Hello Pre-Health Students,

Are you interested in Dentistry? Join the Pre-Dental Association! See details below and on the flyer.
The Pre-Dental Association is an organized club filled with UC Merced students who are interested in promoting oral health in the central valley through community engagement or are interested in dentistry. We promote healthy strategies, provide professional development opportunities, and foster a cooperative environment where we raise awareness on oral health. Our general meetings provide many different opportunities for our club members. Some of these opportunities include hands-on activities such as soap carving, and informative meetings about dental schools, the DAT, and more.
Our next general meeting, being held on March 3rd will include a presentation from a local dentist here in Merced and information on table side manners.

Best,

Pre-Health Advising Mentor

School of Natural Sciences

S&E1 Rm 270