[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Invitation to Admissions Information Session for Georgetown University School of Medicine

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Feb 26 11:24:14 PST 2020

Message forwarded on behalf of Georgetown University School of Medicine:

The Georgetown University School of Medicine Office of Admissions would like to invite you and your students to participate in one of our virtual information sessions.  We'll go over Georgetown's mission, what we're looking for in a competitive applicant, deadlines, and we will have plenty of time for a Q&A session at the end.

Our general, open to the public, virtual information sessions are held once a month. We ask students to pre-register so we know what type of information they are looking for. They can register through the following link: https://georgetown.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3E3FRsYiOStzIfb Please see the attached image.

Our online General Information Session dates for the Spring 2020 semester are as follows:

March 24, 2020

April 21, 2020

May 26, 2020

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and let me know. We look forward to scheduling an information session with you!

Warmly,

Abbey O'Farrell, M.A.Ed.

Admissions Officer

[Spring Outreach.jpg]

[unnamed.png]

Georgetown University School of Medicine

Office of M.D. Admissions

P: (202) 687-1154 | F: (202) 687-3079

W: md.georgetown.edu<http://md.georgetown.edu/> | T: @GUMedAdmissions<https://twitter.com/GUMedAdmissions>