[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Saint Agnes Medical Center Emergency Department Scribe Program - Hiring and Info Session

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Feb 19 08:43:14 PST 2020

Message forwarded on behalf of Saint Agnes Medical Center Emergency Department Scribe Program:

Hello,

My name is Tina Harris and I am the Director of Recruitment for the Saint Agnes Medical Center Emergency Department Scribe Program. If you aren't familiar with our program, we offer paid clinical experience to college students or those aspiring to attend medical school, PA school, or become a nurse practitioner. Our hiring process is opening on March 4th, and we are holding an informational session to inform prospective applicants more about our program and the opportunity to meet with our medical scribe director along with current scribes. The informational session will be held on Wednesday, March 4th, at 6 pm on the Fresno State campus in McLane Hall room 121. Although this session is not mandatory, we highly recommend attending. If you would be so kind to pass on our flyer to prospective applicants, your current students, or others that may be willing to spread the word it would be much appreciated! Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Tina Harris