[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF-Fresno Mobile HeaL Clinic Event

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Feb 18 08:47:36 PST 2020

Message forwarded on behalf of UCSF Fresno Mobile HeaL:

Hello everyone,

We have an upcoming event:
Date: February 28th
Location: Rose Health Fair 2020
Time: 5pm-7pm

Please register for the event using the link below. Additional information can be found in the link. We are limited in spots due to space capacity at the event.

We want to let everyone know that you must let us know 48 hours before the event if you will not be able to attend, to give those on the waiting list a chance to volunteer. Failure to let us know 48 hours in advance will lead to suspension from signing up for future events.

Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ucsf-fresno-mobile-heal-clinic-rose-health-fair-2020-tickets-95208454049

Best,
Myrka Macedo
Director of Outreach
UCSF-Fresno Health, Education, & Learning (HeaL) Mobile Clinic
http://www.fresno.ucsf.edu/medical-student-programs/mobileheal/
VP of Engaging Content - Central CA, MiMentor.org

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1QPautDWAPBz7Ii-REQF4Kyjh5F7jQQI4&revid=0B_AnU3z01qkKMFRIZExka2cvODdNYlRESVdTam5GOGt0N0w4PQ]