[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Game Night With AMSA

UCM Prehealth prehealth at ucmerced.edu
Tue Feb 11 08:47:45 PST 2020

Hello Pre-Heath Students,

Message forwarded on behalf of the American Medical Student Association:

The American Medical Student Association (AMSA) will be hosting our very own game night this Wednesday, February 12 at 6:30 pm in COB 120. Come meet our E-board, learn about how to get involved in AMSA, play some games, and enjoy some free pizza.
AMSA provides you an opportunity to learn about how to get into medical school, how to get involved in volunteering, research, shadowing, etc., how to conduct yourself as a professional, and to hear from alumni and health professionals about their experiences and advice for undergrads. AMSA also allows you to meet other like-minded pre-meds who share your aspirations and ambition, and who are there to support in your journey to becoming a doctor. Lastly, joining AMSA will promote your growth as a med-school applicant, as a professional, and as an individual while being surrounded by others who want you to succeed.

We hope to see you there!

[cid:4e02b79b-bc83-40ce-a2e8-c083f8f125c4]

For any questions about this event please contact Steven Gonzalez at sgonzalez229 at ucmerced.edu

Best,

Pre-Health Advising Mentor

School of Natural Sciences