[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] PRIME US & SJV Open House - Friday, January 22, 2021 5pm - 6pm

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Thu Dec 17 13:50:41 PST 2020

Message forwarded on behalf of UCSF PRIME:

Good Afternoon,

I am writing to inform you that the UCSF School of Medicine Office of Post Baccalaureate and Outreach Programs will be hosting an Introduction to PRIME US & SJV open house on Friday, January 22, 2021, 5 pm - 6 pm. PRIME US and SJV are special programs within the UCSF School of Medicine that train physicians for service in urban underserved and Central Valley underserved communities.

Attached is the flyer for the event. We will be hosting more open houses in 2021, so look for those announcements soon!

All the best,
Gina

Gina Merriwether
Program Coordinator, Post Baccalaureate & Outreach Programs
Office of Medical Education
In-office: Mon-Thurs 7 am - 4 pm
University of California, San Francisco
1855 Folsom St. Suite 305 | Box 0409| San Francisco CA 94143
Gina.Merriwether at ucsf.edu<mailto:Gina.Merriwether at ucsf.edu>
[cid:image002.png at 01D6D47B.9A9D6300]