[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Detroit Mercy Summer Enrichment Program for Pre-Dental

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Dec 9 14:55:19 PST 2020

Message forwarded on behalf of University of Detroit Mercy:

Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing from the University of Detroit Mercy to share information about our Virtual Summer Enrichment Program (SEP), a summer opportunity for Pre-Dental students.  I have attached a flyer that provides specific details about the Summer Enrichment Program to this email. The application can be found here <https://udmercy.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8kUyuBZM6f6Tgqx> and for more information about our program you can visit our website: https://dental.udmercy.edu/community/outreach/sep.php
Summer Enrichment Program | University of Detroit Mercy<https://dental.udmercy.edu/community/outreach/sep.php>
The University for Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry is continually assessing the risk of COVID-19 pandemic on the impact of SEP 2021. The safety of students is a priority.
dental.udmercy.edu

The SEP application deadline is March 1, 2021 by 5pm Eastern Standard Time (EST). For questions about the SEP program or the application process, please email dental_diversity at udmercy.edu<mailto:dental_diversity at udmercy.edu>.
Sincerely,

Bethsave (Betsy) Lozano
Coordinator of Diversity and Inclusion Programs
USCIS Designated School Official
Office of Dental Admissions
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Detroit Mercy Dental