[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF Fresno Mobile HeaL: COVID-19 Equity Project (CEP)

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Aug 31 09:09:22 PDT 2020

Message forwarded on behalf of UCSF Fresno Mobile HEaL:

Hi everyone,

On September 7th, we will be holding a drive-through COVID-19 testing event at Fresno City College from 6:30 am to 1:00 pm. Please sign-up using the EventBrite registration link found below.

Since I do get emails often from volunteers asking if they can show up for just a few hours, we are looking for volunteers that can stay for the majority of the event. Please keep in mind if you live with someone that is at a higher risk of contracting COVID-19 or experiencing complications from COVID-19.

Volunteer duties will be:

  *   setup
  *   patient registration
  *   moving patients through our drive-through event
  *   runners
  *   breakdown

Please do not sign-up if you are currently experiencing, or have experienced in the past 14 days:

  *   fever 100.4 F or greater
  *   cough
  *   shortness of breath
  *   difficulty breathing
  *   sore throat
  *   new loss of taste or smell
  *   chills
  *   head or muscle aches
  *   nausea
  *   vomiting
  *   diarrhea
  *   close proximity to anyone experiencing the above symptoms or has tested positive in the past 14 days
  *   you have tested positive or are waiting to receive test results
  *   have been on a commercial flight or traveled outside of the U.S. in the past 14 days

<goog_1248560103>
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ucsf-fresno-mobile-heal-covid-19-equity-project-cep-tickets-118846459961
Best,

[photo]
Myrka Macedo
B.A. Chemistry, B.S. Biology California State University Fresno

Director of Outreach<tel:Director+of+Outreach> | UCSF-Fresno Health, Education, & Learning (HeaL) Mobile Clinic<tel:UCSF-Fresno+Health,+Education,+&+Learning+(HeaL)+Mobile+Clinic>

http://www.fresno.ucsf.edu/medical-student-programs/mobileheal/
VP of Engaging Content - Central CA, MiMentor.org

Create your own WiseStamp email signature<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=4575626667360256>