[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Upcoming UCSF/SFSU DPT Information Sessions

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Aug 4 10:28:47 PDT 2020

Message forwarded on behalf of UCSF/SFSU Graduate Program in Physical Therapy:

Want to learn more about the UCSF/SFSU Graduate Program in Physical Therapy? Do you have questions about our admissions process?

Sign up to attend one of our upcoming information sessions - now online! Faculty members and admissions officers will present about the program and admissions process and will be available to answer questions. The Student Perspective session will be a student-led panel where you can ask questions about their academic experience and living in the San Francisco Bay Area.

To view upcoming webinars and register, check out our Information Sessions<https://ptrehab.ucsf.edu/information-sessions-0> page.

A flyer is also attached for your reference.

ptrehab.ucsf.edu/<http://ptrehab.ucsf.edu/>
https://ptrehab.ucsf.edu/information-sessions-0
University of California, San Francisco / San Francisco State University Graduate Program in Physical Therapy