[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UC Davis MPH Program is accepting admission applications for its 2020-2021 cohort. Apply by 6/1/2020.

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Apr 21 08:19:44 PDT 2020

Message forwarded on behalf of the UC Davis MPH Program:
View this email in your browser<*|ARCHIVE|*>
[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/d2459f41ec535a8328f5e3637/images/7d564572-cedd-44b3-a2f3-41fbca447368.png]

MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH PROGRAM
[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/d2459f41ec535a8328f5e3637/images/ba799405-0dbe-4f12-aaa5-532191d89e59.png]<http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/phs/education/mph/index.html>

Still Accepting Applications for the 2020-2021 MPH cohort <https://grad.ucdavis.edu/apply>
Deadline: June 1, 2020

PROGRAM OVERVIEW:
The <https://health.ucdavis.edu/phs/education/mph/index.html> Master of Public Health program<http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/phs/education/mph/index.html> at UC Davis is designed for individuals with an interest in disease prevention and community health. Our mission is to develop the public health leaders of the future by providing a high-quality Masters degree curriculum<https://health.ucdavis.edu/phs/education/mph/curriculum.html> in partnership with the public health community. We accomplish this through the collaborative efforts of the UC Davis community, including the Schools of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Management, Law, Education, and Nursing and the Colleges of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Biological Sciences, Engineering, and Letters & Science. These collaborations offer students content expertise in general public health and health disparities, agricultural and rural health, nutrition, reproductive and women’s health, chronic diseases, epidemiologic and biostatistical methodology, informatics, infectious and zoonotic diseases, health economics, health-care quality and outcomes, and others.

We promote a practical public health focus through our historically strong partnership with the public health community, including the California Department of Public Health<https://www.cdph.ca.gov/>, local county health departments, and non-profit agencies. These partnerships comprise teaching, student mentorship and field placements, research, service, direction, and support for the UC Davis M.P.H. Program.
________________________________
ADMISSIONS:
[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/d2459f41ec535a8328f5e3637/images/4d4c3609-5bcf-45d2-be65-a3208c4f2079.png]<https://grad.ucdavis.edu/apply>
We are still accepting applications for our 2020-2021 program cohort.
The application is due by June 1, 2020 for consideration, and decisions will be made on a rolling basis.

Click here<https://grad.ucdavis.edu/apply> to start your application today!
UC Davis Graduate Group in Public Health Sciences
http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/phs/
e: PhsinstAffairs at ucdavis.edu<mailto:PhsinstAffairs at ucdavis.edu>
[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/UCDavis_PHSEDU>
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/UCDavis_phsedu>