[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Pre-Health Events Tomorrow

UCM Prehealth prehealth at ucmerced.edu
Mon Sep 30 15:37:17 PDT 2019

Hello Pre-Health Students!

Listed below are schools that you may want to check out TOMORROW! We hope to see you there.

  *   UC Merced Fall 2019 Graduate School Fair : UC Davis School of Nursing
- Tuesday, October 1 | 11am - 2pm | Joseph E. Gallo Recreation & Wellness Center (Gym)
- Whether you see your future as a nurse, physician assistant, family nurse practitioner or researcher, the Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing at UC Davis is ready for you. Ranked among the nation’s top 50 nursing schools by U.S. News & World Report, our innovative teaching and expert faculty help students build a foundation for a brighter future.

  *   St. George's University School of Medicine
- Tuesday, October 1 | 4pm - 5pm | COB1 127
- Meet St. George's University Join the Associate Director of Admissions, Danielle Kanclerz for a presentation and Q&A on the MD program at St. George's University

Best,

Pre-Health Advising Mentor

School of Natural Sciences

S&E1 Rm 270