[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] FREE Berkeley Optometry Events Coming Up This Fall 2019

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Sep 9 16:04:58 PDT 2019

Message forwarded on behalf of UC Berkeley Optometry:

We're excited to announce that we have several fantastic events for prospective optometry students in the upcoming months to learn more about optometry as a career and Berkeley as a program.

We are also available to provide over the phone advising appointments and admissions webinars to students and pre-optometry/pre-health clubs interested in learning more!
· Friday Visits - If you're thinking about optometry as a career and Berkeley as a program, we encourage you to visit us! The program includes a tour, advising appointment, and pre-clinic shadowing opportunity.
Fridays, 9:30 am - noon
Available dates are listed on our website HERE<https://optometry.berkeley.edu/admissions/contact-us/visit/>
· Optometry Virtual Fair - If you do not have a chance to visit us in person, talk with us online! We, along with several of our current students, will be present at the Optometry Virtual Fair to help answer your questions about our program and the optometry career.
Date: October 17, 2019
Register Here<https://www.careereco.com/Fair/EventDetails?fairId=7cb4f115-a6af-4325-b936-aa9b0147dab3>
· Fall Conference - This FREE event is open to all interested in the field of Optometry and the Berkeley Optometry Program. We'll have several rotation options including admissions tips and tricks, pre-clinic demonstrations, and much more.
Date: Saturday, October 26 9:00am-4:00pm
Register Here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScikgHkrpzGRNxlvsrdbcy-qoIjcAdDrihKAVY6cFcrl8HYDg/viewform>

Meg St. John

Assistant Dean for Admissions and Student Affairs
Optometry, Vision Science and Residency Programs

UC Berkeley School of Optometry

380 Minor Hall

Berkeley, CA.  94720-2020

http://optometry.berkeley.edu<http://optometry.berkeley.edu/>