[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Invitation: Touro University California College of Pharmacy Open House

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Oct 8 09:29:18 PDT 2019

Message forwarded on behalf of Touro University California College of Phamacy:

Dear Future Student Pharmacist,

Touro University California - College of Pharmacy is hosting its annual fall Open House Oct 25th on Campus. We extend a personal invitation to you and your members to come see the Touro Difference and  engage with faculty, student and administrators . We appreciate your time and assistance post our Open House Flier to your members on your social media forum and look forward to seeing you at our Open House.

 Touro University California, College of Pharmacy is a fully accredited program and is dedicated to educating caring professionals to serve, to lead, and to teach. Touro is recognized for its student-centered and innovative 2 + 2 PharmD program that prepares individuals for contemporary pharmacy practice. We offer an innovative four year curriculum that provides two years of advanced pharmacy practice experience. These additional direct patient care experiences enable graduates to be Caring, Competitive, and Competent health Care pharmacists.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects 5.6 percent employment growth for pharmacists between 2016 and 2026. In that period, an estimated 17,400 jobs should open up.
https://money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/pharmacist

Malynda McGregor
Touro University- California
College of Pharmacy
Administrative Coordinator Student Services
1310 Club Drive
Administrative Bldg. 2 Room 117
Vallejo, Ca 94592
Ph: (707)638-5934