[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Summer SURP Internship in Ann Arbor

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Oct 8 08:35:17 PDT 2019

Message forwarded on behalf of the University of Michigan:

I am writing on behalf of the Summer Undergraduate Research in Physiology (SURP) program to inform you about a summer internship opportunity at the University of Michigan.  Enclosed please find a flyer detailing the SURP program.

Best wishes.
Jimo

--
Jimo Borjigin, PhD

Associate Professor of Physiology and Neurology
University of Michigan Medical School
1301 East Catherine Street, 7732C MS II
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5622

Tel.  734-763-5453