[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Volunteer Opportunity with Dignity Health at the Mercy Medical Center

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Mon May 6 11:14:39 PDT 2019

Message forwarded on behalf of Lizbeth Lupi:

[cid:image002.png at 01D503F6.D7F455D0]
Are you interested in helping your local Merced community? If so, apply to be a volunteer at Mercy Medical Center and work as part of the Mercy healthcare team. Volunteer to keep patients and their families comfortable and informed during their stay.

Please find attached the Emergency Department (ED) and Inpatient (IP) Volunteer Application. A hard copy of this application is due to the Center for Career and Professional Advancement (CCPA) by 5 p.m., Wednesday, May 8th.

We are located in the Student Services Building, Room 230 (SSB 230).

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,
Lizbeth

[https://emailsignature.ucmerced.edu.672elmp01.blackmesh.com/ucm_seal.png]

LIZBETH LUPI
EMPLOYER RELATIONS MANAGER
OFFICE OF LEADERSHIP, SERVICE AND CAREER
Email: llupi at ucmerced.edu<mailto:llupi at ucmerced.edu>
Phone: (209) 228-2380
Appointments: https://calendly.com/llupi

5200 Lake Road | Merced, California 95343
hire.ucmerced.edu | 209.228.7272

BUILDING THE FUTURE IN THE HEART OF CALIFORNIA