[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF Fresno HEaL Mobile Clinic March-June Volunteer Opportunities

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Mon Mar 18 15:40:39 PDT 2019

Message forwarded on behalf of UCSF Fresno HEaL Mobile Clinic:

Hello Pre-Health Students!​

I hope everyone is well. We have finalized our HEaL mobile clinic schedule for the next few months and I wanted to send it to everyone so that we can start setting up volunteers for each of the dates. Please let me know which of the below events you are able to attend and/or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail at lfarshidpour at fresno.ucsf.edu<mailto:lfarshidpour at fresno.ucsf.edu>.