[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] UCSF-Fresno Mobile HEaL Clinic dates

UCM Prehealth prehealth at ucmerced.edu
Thu Jul 11 10:00:45 PDT 2019

Message Forwarded Upon Myrka Macedo, Director of Outreach UCSF-Fresno Health, Education, & Learning (HEaL) Mobile Clinic

Hello everyone,

Below you will find future clinic dates, locations, and times. Please email me to sign up for dates as soon as possible, as spots tend to fill up quickly. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.
mm488572 at mail.fresnostate.edu

July 30

United Samaritans Foundation
(9am-3pm)

July 31

Denair School District-Sports Physicals and Teen Vaccinations Clinic (9am-3pm)

August 27

Hughson Family Resource Center
(9am-3pm)

August 29

United Samaritans Foundation
(9am-3pm)

September 4

Hughson Unified School District (Sports Physicals and Youth Immunization Clinic) (9am-3pm)

September 24

United Samaritans Foundation
(9am-3pm)

October 22

United Samaritans Foundation
(9am-3pm)

Best,
Myrka Macedo
Director of Outreach
UCSF-Fresno Health, Education, & Learning (HEaL) Mobile Clinic
Cell Phone: (559) 259-1141
VP of Engaging Content - Central CA, MiMentor.org<http://mimentor.org/>

Pre-Health Advising Mentor

School of Natural Sciences