[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Pre-health Career Meet-ups

UCM Prehealth prehealth at ucmerced.edu
Tue Jan 29 13:52:47 PST 2019

Greetings PreMed and Prehealth students,

Please see the following schedule of Meetups for Volunteer and Internship opportunities with a number of regional and local Organizations and Clinics.   I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SCHEDULING THIS WEEKLY INTO YOUR CALENDAR.  Wednesday 3:00 – 4:30 in COB 1, Room 114.

The first organization(s),  the Central Valley Health Network and Health Career Connections will be visiting TOMORROW! Reminder that you do not have the stay for the entire event and you can arrive late or leave early if you have class.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow and welcome these opportunities to UC Merced! We recommend you bring a resume!

Best,

Pre-Health Advising Mentor

School of Natural Sciences

S&E1 Rm 270