[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] REGISTRATION OPEN for NHMA College Health Scholars Program Los Angeles Pre-Health Conferences

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Wed Dec 4 08:46:26 PST 2019

Message fowarded on behalf of the National Hispanic Medical Association:
I hope this finds you well.  I’m reaching out to promote and urge students attend one of the two pre-health conferences the NHMA
College Health Scholars Program is hosting in Los Angeles County!
Below are the dates:

January 25, 2020 at USC Caruso Center. Register here: http://bit.ly/SouthLA2020
January 26, 2020 at UC Riverside School of Medicine. Register here: http://bit.ly/InlandEmpire2020

Registration is open for all of the Los Angeles Conferences.
I have attached 2 flyers for your distribution.
Please let me know if you have any questions. As always, these conferences are free and open to all college students!

Best,
Ben

---
Ben Melano, MPP
Program Officer
National Hispanic Medical Association
1920 L Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
202-628-5895
www.nhmamd.org<http://www.nhmamd.org/>
Join us at the NHMA 24th Annual Conference, Washington Marriott Wardman Park, April 30 - May 3, 2020