[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Cal State LA's Post-baccalaureate Certificate Program in Biotechnology

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Mar 27 11:51:43 PDT 2018

Message sent on behalf of Cal State LA's Post-baccalaureate Certificate Program in Biotechnology:

Greetings from Cal State Los Angeles! I am the Director of the Post-baccalaureate Certificate Program in Biotechnology (BiotechCP) which is a revamped one-year program for students who are interested in careers in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries (http://www.calstatela.edu/research/hxu3/biotech-certificate). This program is supported by a grant from Department of Education (Title V-B) which provides scholarship support ($4,000 per year) for eligible students of the program. After two semesters of course work, students will participate in a summer internship in biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. We would like to attract graduating seniors to apply. The deadline for completed applications for fall 2018 entry is April 16, 2018.

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

h. howard xu, ph.d.
Director of Incubator Development and Programming
Professor of Microbiology, Department of Biological Sciences
5151 State University Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90032
T 323.343.2188; hxu3 at calstatela.edu<mailto:hxu3 at calstatela.edu>
http://www.calstatela.edu/research/hxu3/