[UCM LIST: Healthprofadvising-l] Open Seats: STEP/PFC Field Trip to UC Davis Conference

Erica Robbins erobbins2 at ucmerced.edu
Fri Oct 13 14:22:52 PDT 2017

Message forwarded on behalf of the STEP Scholars Program.  Please direct questions to Ger Xiong at gxiong5 at ucmerced.edu<mailto:gxiong5 at ucmerced.edu>.

Dear Student:

There are now five (5) new spots open for our field trip to UC Davis Pre-Health Conference, set for tomorrow Saturday, October 14th.

If you are interested in attending, please email Ger Xiong (gxiong5 at ucmerced.edu<mailto:gxiong5 at ucmerced.edu>) by 6PM TODAY latest. In collaboration with the Professional Fraternity Council (PFC), we will cover your transportation and registration fee! Check out all of the workshops/sessions offered at the conference: http://prehealthconference.ucdavis.edu/docs/Right%20Side%20Bar%20Assets/Workshop%20Descriptions.pdf

UC DAVIS PRE-HEALTH CONFERENCE (FULL DAY)
Saturday, OCTOBER 14, 2017
BUS PICKS UP: LAKE LOT 1
TIME: 5:00AM (Check-In)

Returning back to UC Merced campus by ~7-8PM, please make sure you have a ride home.

Please note: We are not the only student group going to UC Davis. Please make sure you board the right bus with STEP & PFC. If you are unsure, feel free to contact me in the morning: (209) 285-9703.

GER XIONG, M.A.
Program Coordinator
TRIO SSS | The STEP Scholars Program
Calvin E. Bright Success Center